World Journal of Agricultural Sciences
Call for Paper
World Journal of Agricultural Sciences is currently calling for papers in all areas of Agricultural Sciences.
The World Journal of Agricultural Sciences (WJAS) is a multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal that is published monthly by World Science Research Journals. WJAS is dedicated to increasing the depth of the subject across disciplines with the ultimate aim of expanding knowledge of the subject.
WJAS will cover all areas of the subject. The journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence, and will publish:
· Original articles in basic and applied research.
· Case Studies
· Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at: email@example.com with the following information:
· Your name and institution with full address details;
· Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
· Title of your paper
Our goal is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within three weeks of submission. Following approval, a paper will normally be published in the next issue. Guide to authors and other details are available on our website;
List of Other Journals
- Advance Journal of Computer and communication Engineering
- Advance Journal of physics and mathematics
- Journal of Agricultural Economics, Rural Development and Extension
- Journal of Crop science and Agronomy
- World Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- Advance Journal of Chemistry and Material Sciences
- World Journal of Biology and Biological Sciences
- Advance Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Advance Journal of Environmental and Earth sciences
- Advance Journal of Mechanical and civil Engineering
- See all Journals